Evernote v 6.8 (Apple App Store)

I have Evernote v. 6.8 on my Mac. In this version (downloaded from the Apple app store) I am missing sharing feature. I cannot share a notebook. The only button i have is a "upload" button for which I can only send _invites_ to people. I had this issue pop-up before, but it was corrected with a upgrade. Why is this recurring?  I would like a permanent fix to this issue. Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Taliesin2 said:

I have Evernote v. 6.8 on my Mac. In this version (downloaded from the Apple app store) I am missing sharing feature. I cannot share a notebook. The only button i have is a "upload" button for which I can only send _invites_ to people. I had this issue pop-up before, but it was corrected with a upgrade. Why is this recurring?  I would like a permanent fix to this issue. Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.

Not sure what the upload button is.
I can go to the notebook page and right-click on a notebook; Version 6.9 Beta 2 (453896 Direct) 

Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 7.29.38 PM.png

DTLow: Thanks for the response. the upload button is generally a box with an arrow sticking out of the box pointing upwards. But previously, I could be in a specific notebook looking at  the notes within it and be able to send the notebook to a recipient from WITHIN the chosen notebook I am viewing. This feature is now gone. And I for one want it back, please.

Archived