I can't sync any notes for offline use because it says that a note 'insiders guide to HubSpot...' Is invalid but I can't even find that not to delete it. I'm paying premium fees to be able to use this offline and now can't. 

Ive tried various things and nothing seems to fix this. I also cannot submit a support ticket and activity log due to the same error notice,

• Level 5*
On 2016-08-26 at 오전 10시 11분, Julieodonn said:

I can't sync any notes for offline use because it says that a note 'insiders guide to HubSpot...' Is invalid but I can't even find that not to delete it. I'm paying premium fees to be able to use this offline and now can't. 

Ive tried various things and nothing seems to fix this. I also cannot submit a support ticket and activity log due to the same error notice,

You might look for the note in your Trash

• 11 months later...
  • Level 5*
On 2017-07-29 at 오후 9시 8분, Denise M Mercuri said:

I have missing notes... They were updated yesterday and now a particular clients notes are missing.  I signed on and briefly saw them on the screen, then POOF they were gone!  HELP!!!

You’re tacking your post on someone’s discussion - better to start a new discussion

Did you try the search feature?  Notes don’t usually go poof, but they do get hidden

Archived