Download Web Clipper

aalderton1

Hi I new to evernote. I seem unable to download web clipper thro the tab get web clipper for Microsoft edge.  it indicates that I need to upgrade windows however am operating on a new version of windows 10. Does it only work on certain browsers or is it part of an upgraded package.  I'm just on basic.  Any suggestions welcome. AA

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem as above (Clipper won't download for Microsoft Edge), and the above suggestion didn't work.    It says I need "WIN 10 Version 14365.0 or higher".    I have WIN 10 Home Version 1511.   I've been using Evernote for years, but am getting extremely frustrated and am about to switch to something else.    Why can I not download the Clipper??

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're a mainly user-supported forum,  so the compatibility or otherwise of individual products is largely outside our experience,  except in so far as posters here have had the same issues.  I'm not an Edge user,  so can't really help - have you tried using a different browser to check that the clipper software will download and install outside of Edge?

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're a mainly user-supported forum,  so the compatibility or otherwise of individual products is largely outside our experience,  except in so far as posters here have had the same issues.  I'm not an Edge user,  so can't really help - have you tried using a different browser to check that the clipper software will download and install outside of Edge?

Archived