Notes on laptop and phone match, but not on my desktop

I added "Final draft" while on my laptop and it appears there and on my cell, but not on my desktop.

I added Next condo meeting while on my desktop  and it appears there and on my cell, but not on my laptop.

I also noticed that my desktop has the tag condo.association but my cell and laptop does not.

Yesterday I installed the updates for EV on both my computers. I've also sync'd all computers and devices but the notes on my laptop don't match the notes on my desktop but both are on my cell..

How do I sort out this mess and these notes and tags sync'd up?

DT vs cell.jpg

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, mikecox39 said:

I added "Final draft" while on my laptop and it appears there and on my cell, but not on my desktop.

I added Next condo meeting while on my desktop  and it appears there and on my cell, but not on my laptop.

I also noticed that my desktop has the tag condo.association but my cell and laptop does not.

Yesterday I installed the updates for EV on both my computers. I've also sync'd all computers and devices but the notes on my laptop don't match the notes on my desktop but both are on my cell..

How do I sort out this mess and these notes and tags sync'd up?

The master copy for your notes is on the EN servers.
You can verify they are correct using the web platform

When my devices go wonky, I don't spend a lot of time troubleshooting
I delete the app and database, then reinstall
The database gets rebuilt from the EN servers (except for local notebooks and unsyncd notes)

4 hours ago, DTLow said:

The master copy for your notes is on the EN servers.
You can verify they are correct using the web platform

When my devices go wonky, I don't spend a lot of time troubleshooting
I delete the app and database, then reinstall
The database gets rebuilt from the EN servers (except for local notebooks and unsyncd notes)

Ok, great!  Thanks, I'll do that; it's surely a lot more simple than trying to sort out the mess (-:

Archived