reminder-email at 5 o´clock

t-note

hallo,

i discovered the reminder funktion on evernote and thing it is a great thing.

but when i set the alarm at tomorrow 7 pm i geht the notification email at around 5 am and i wake up und look at my phone =)

can i somehow change that? if i geht the notification email at around 8 am that will be okey

where can i change the settings?

can someone please help me?

ps: hop the question is understandable, my english is not the best =)

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, t-note said:

hallo,

but when i set the alarm at tomorrow 7 pm i geht the notification email at around 5 am and i wake up und look at my phone =)

can i somehow change that? if i geht the notification email at around 8 am that will be okey

can someone please help me?

ps: hop the question is understandable, my english is not the best =)

The email notification, which is what I think you are referring to, is just a daily digest of the reminders due that day.  It is sent sometime in the morning and not time sensitive.  The in app notifications are reminder specific and should be occuring at the time that you set.

thanks a lot s2sailor!!

that makes sense =)

I guess, I can´t switch off the daily digest of the reminders that is sent by email or change the time at which the digest is sent?

Is that right?

It´s a great funktion, but can´t use it if it wakes me up everyday at 5 :)

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, t-note said:

There are no time settings for this; only a yes/no for sending an email.

I would address this on the phone side - for example: only wake me up for important emails.

Archived