Notes with time stamp

Hello Everyone,

I have some new requirement and contacted Evernote support for the same.

They informed me that they will develop this feature however I would like to post the same requirement here as well.

So basically I am looking for the time stamp in the notes where if someone  updates the notes in the Evernote, then it should show the time of that particular day.

It is like we do chatting in the different app and it shows timing besides the messages. I am asking this because my editor use to update their notes on a regular interval and they really need the timings.

I am aware of the "i" button where it shows the history but it is very difficult for me to go and see the history.

Please suggest.

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, Mohd Azim said:

So basically I am looking for the time stamp in the notes where if someone  updates the notes in the Evernote, then it should show the time of that particular day.

Notes do carry various timestamps (create, updated etc)

There's no historical tracking - you would have to do that manually; for example inserting a timestamp with your update.

There are third party apps that append to a note and can also insert a timestamp (example IFTTT)

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, gazumped said:

Note History (Premium users only) should give you most of the highlights of when your notes were last changed.

Depending upon the granularity needed, multiple updates could be included in one history.

• Level 5*
On August 18, 2016 at 4:06 AM, Mohd Azim said:

Hello Everyone,

I have some new requirement and contacted Evernote support for the same.

They informed me that they will develop this feature however I would like to post the same requirement here as well.

You might be interested in this service

Going to the History will not work for me because my user needs to know which part of the notes updated when .

So it will help them to prioritize their work and yes I have around 4 premium accounts.

It would be good if Evernote developer can develop this feature.

Thank you.

• Level 5*

Not sure you'll see it in the Evernote clients anytime soon; but regardless in the meantime our SureNotifier service can tell your users what notes changed when.  (It won't tell them which part of the note changed, though - we may add that functionality at a later time but not in the initial version.)

Archived