Presentation layout editor missing?

I am running EN 6.1.2.2292 on Windows 10. Would like to be able to edit presentations, but the presentation layout editor does not appear on my screen. The only buttons that appear are one (dropdown) for choosing a cursor and one for exiting presentation mode (see attached screenshot). 

Anyone know how to access the editor? 

Screenshot (3).png

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, jnelson522 said:

Anyone know how to access the editor? 

I'm not sure I'm following, but will try anyway.  In Windows, unlike the Mac, you cannot edit content while in Presentation Mode.  You have to first edit the note as usual and then launch presentation mode.

I'm not seeing the same icons in presentation mode that you show.  This is what I see when I move the cursor to the right side of the screen.

icons.jpg

Thanks for your reply. It was layout (slide divisions) I want to edit, rather than content. In  6.1.2 the controls were missing. After posting I saw that the current version is 6.2.4, so upgraded. The controls you showed in yours are now appearing in mine. 

Resolved! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm running 6.3.3.3502 on Windows 10 and the layout button is missing from the presentation view.

Okay, I'm back to answer my own post. It seems you cannot edit the presentation layout for notes created with the WebClipper. You can, however, copy the WebClipper note into a new note and edit the presentation breaks there.

Archived