No access to old notes in MacBook

Hi, I have been using Evernote since 2012 in multiples devices, including, for the last two years, a MacBook.
After the new Evenote policies entered into effect, I became a Premium member. 
Recently, I realized that I have no more access to my old notes (roughly from 2012 to 2015) in my MacBook. I tried to disconnect and reconnect to my account, to uninstall and reinstall the app, but the problem remains.
I need to solve this as fast as possible, because Evernote became essencial to my work routine and the McBook is currently my main work device.

4 minutes ago, fortes.ufrrj@gmail.com said:

Hi, I have been using Evernote since 2012 in multiples devices, including, for the last two years, a MacBook.
After the new Evenote policies entered into effect, I became a Premium member. 
Recently, I realized that I have no more access to my old notes (roughly from 2012 to 2015) in my MacBook. I tried to disconnect and reconnect to my account, to uninstall and reinstall the app, but the problem remains.
I need to solve this as fast as possible, because Evernote became essencial to my work routine and the McBook is currently my main work device.

Hi there @fortes.ufrrj@gmail.com, welcome to the Forums!

Would you please log into your account from a desktop or laptop computer's web browser at evernote.com?  Do all of your notes appear properly on the web?

If so, I would like to try the following process to force the Mac application to pull all of your notes from the servers.

• Open Evernote for Mac
  • Hold Option+Shift on your keyboard
  • Click the sync wheel

Please note that this process may take longer than a normal sync

Let me know how this works out for you!

Archived