Internal link color

The default color for internal links is Evernote green.  I find the readability difficult so I end up bolding the link. That's only a partial solution.

Is there any way to change the link color so that it is automatically configured the way I want?

I appreciate the consistency of blue for external and green for internal, but I don't need consistency with others. I need my preferences. 

If this isn't supported, does anyone have a workaround?

• Level 5*
17 hours ago, George Bounacos said:

The default color for internal links is Evernote green.  I find the readability difficult so I end up bolding the link. That's only a partial solution.

Is there any way to change the link color so that it is automatically configured the way I want?

I appreciate the consistency of blue for external and green for internal, but I don't need consistency with others. I need my preferences. 

If this isn't supported, does anyone have a workaround?

Still a workaround versus an option, but highlight the link and change the color with the editing toolbar, just like making it bold.

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, George Bounacos said:

Much appreciated for that reply. What's funny is that I'm staring at a full-featured text editor here in the forums, complete with emoji support, fonts, etc. 

Do you happen to know if the folks from Stylish (https://userstyles.org/) have done work on Evernote that doesn't break things?

You are welcome.  Yeah, many requests in these forums for an improved note editior.  EN is standardizing the editors across platforms, but I haven't seen any postings as to what/if any increased function will be added.  

Relative to Stylish, don't know.  But you could search the forum to see if anyone else has posted about it. 

Archived