Evernote note links without the safari diversions??

I read this is possible, e.g., note links to directly open the Evernote Mac app, instead of going to safari first, each time.

The reasons for me this is something worth trying to change:

1. I am in SE Asia and often have no strong 3G connection, so note links that open EN directly would be awesome since there is not always a good connection and when that is the case, note links do not even work (I have PREMIUM and all my notebooks are always downloaded on my devices, no need for internet to access them).

2.Evernote never actually remembers my browser for 30 days when I tick the box, so each time it logs into Evernote, I have to log in, AND also do my two step google authenticator password, then wait for the window to appear asking me to open the Evernote app, from Evernote in Safari. Every single time I have a note link, this is the only way it can link? There is no quicker way than this?

3.I use note links a lot between OMNFI FOCUS task manager, and this is a time consuming process currently.

IN SHORT. How do I make a direct note link that does not need to open safari each time the MAC, but this ability on IOS would also be a huge bonus.? 

Right now to create note links, I 'control' click a note, and select 'copy note link'.

Advice will be HUGELY APPRECIATED 

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, Dan5819 said:

I read this is possible, e.g., note links to directly open the Evernote Mac app, instead of going to safari first, each time.

How do I make a direct note link that does not need to open safari each time the MAC, but this ability on IOS would also be a huge bonus.? 

Right now to create note links, I 'control' click a note, and select 'copy note link'.

On the Mac, hold down the option key when you do the copy note link.

This forces the classic note link which opens in the app

In IOS, paste the link into the note and save it.  Then, hold down on the link and you will get a menu box to copy the classic link.

1 hour ago, DTLow said:

On the Mac, hold down the option key when you do the copy note link.

This forces the classic note link which opens in the app

In IOS, paste the link into the note and save it.  Then, hold down on the link and you will get a menu box to copy the classic link.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME, can even do this WITHIN IOS, beyond what I believed was possible, MASSIVE workflow solution for me thank you. :-) 

Archived