(Archived) Chrome plug in

tassiecelt

Idea

4 replies to this idea

I cannot login to my account via the Chrome extension. I tried uninstalling and re-installing it, to no avail.

I see you made the username section all lowercase now, which may help, but I still cannot login. My password doesn't seem to be rejected (as it is when I enter the wrong password deliberately). Rather, I am just prompted to login again.

I cannot login to my account via the Chrome extension. I tried uninstalling and re-installing it, to no avail.

I see you made the username section all lowercase now, which may help, but I still cannot login. My password doesn't seem to be rejected (as it is when I enter the wrong password deliberately). Rather, I am just prompted to login again.

Dear Lougoose,

I am sorry to hear you're still having problems. To help us resolve them, can you please try to do the following, to ensure that your browser is sufficiently configured:

1. Clear all your cookies – open Preferences (Mac)/Options (Windows), Click Under the hood tab; from there, select Content Settings in the Privacy section; from there, select Show cookies and other site data under the Cookies tab; find cookies for "www.evernote.com" and remove them all.

2. While still in Content Settings please make sure that Allow local data to be set option is selected and that Block third-party cookies is not checked.

3. Close Preferences/Options

4. Activate Clip to Evernote extension and enter your credentials.

If you're still having problems logging in - please let us know!

Archived