Cannot get new notes imported, very important

Hi all, I am a premium user of 2 years now, who uses EN to organize 7 small businesses, and am just over 10k notes deep at the moment. This system is wonderful for our purposes, we can build 15 houses at once with great document control.

Now I'm having an issue in that none of the new invoices are showing up. I scan them as always, and the IT guy who set up our system used appriver as the email service. 

Anyway, dozens of invoices are piling up and I need to find out what my issue is.

Can anyone help?

Thank you

Gary

• Level 5*
10 minutes ago, Cambraceres said:

Hi all, I am a premium user of 2 years now, who uses EN to organize 7 small businesses, and am just over 10k notes deep at the moment. This system is wonderful for our purposes, we can build 15 houses at once with great document control.

Now I'm having an issue in that none of the new invoices are showing up. I scan them as always, and the IT guy who set up our system used appriver as the email service. 

Anyway, dozens of invoices are piling up and I need to find out what my issue is.

Can anyone help?

I would try to isolate the problem.

Ignoring the scanning for now, is your email to EN working ok?

Also, have your IT guy change to your actual email address
You can see if that's working, and you actually have a copy of the scan which you can then import manually

• Level 5*

Hi.  Is it possible that you're exceeding 200 emails in a day,  running out of upload limit on your account or exceeding the single note size limit? 

It's possible,  even if your IT guy is sending a high,  but lower volume of emails than 200 per day,  that his service provider has started flaggng the emails as spam.  Mail servers have 'intelligent' alarms on mail volumes,  email addresses and email senders which can still be triggered by legitimate use.  Get the sender to add your email address to a test email,  so it's going to both your Evernote account address and your direct email address,  and also get him/ her to send another two separate emails to the same addresses.  Check which ones arrive!  That might give you a handle on the issue.  Meantime I'd suggest contacting support so you can verify Evernote don't have some sort of email mountain building up on their server!

Thanks for your responses everyone. The issue is not mail volume, we process 15 or 20 a day, and are nowhere remotely near any sort of upload limit. I will try the suggestions when i get into the offfice. The way these scans are typically uploaded is from a Konica c224. I have the Evernote email address as a preset destination in the scanning menu. I can email from the scanner to any of the regular email addresses, but when I email to EN, it just doesn't show up. I have emailed from a pc into evernote just fine. Now im really confused. I have the correct email address, and a working machine that sends emails no problem.

Can anyone shed light on this?

Thank you

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, Cambraceres said:

Thanks for your responses everyone. The issue is not mail volume, we process 15 or 20 a day, and are nowhere remotely near any sort of upload limit. I will try the suggestions when i get into the offfice. The way these scans are typically uploaded is from a Konica c224. I have the Evernote email address as a preset destination in the scanning menu. I can email from the scanner to any of the regular email addresses, but when I email to EN, it just doesn't show up. I have emailed from a pc into evernote just fine. Now im really confused. I have the correct email address, and a working machine that sends emails no problem.

I would suggest opening a support ticket.  There's a link below in my signature section.
 Contact Evernote Support

You seem to have covered all the self help stuff; make sure you mention that in the ticket so you don't have to go through that again.

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, Cambraceres said:

Thank you

Could EN be thinking your scanner's email address is SPAM?

Archived