My notes are gone and are not in the trash

spiralgal

Hi,

I may be naive, but was using Evernote on the web and had hundreds of notes there. I had a free account. I just logged on and all but 2 notes are gone and there is nothing in the trash. I can't find a way to recover them. I upgraded so I could get some help, but in the meantime can someone tell me if they are gone for good? I did not have them backed up. Are they somewhere on Evernote servers? It is definitely a glitch on Evernote's part. Yesterday, I was asked if my email was correct and I said yes and thought all was good. Perhaps that did something? Please any help is appreciated!!!

• Level 5*
On August 11, 2016 at 2:26 PM, spiralgal said:

Hi,

I may be naive, but was using Evernote on the web and had hundreds of notes there. I had a free account. I just logged on and all but 2 notes are gone and there is nothing in the trash. I can't find a way to recover them. I upgraded so I could get some help, but in the meantime can someone tell me if they are gone for good? I did not have them backed up. Are they somewhere on Evernote servers? It is definitely a glitch on Evernote's part. Yesterday, I was asked if my email was correct and I said yes and thought all was good. Perhaps that did something? Please any help is appreciated!!!

Sometimes users reporting a loss of all notes have accidently created a new account and are using the wrong username / password. 

Id recommend all users think about backup/redundancy to ensure access to their notes.

On 8/11/2016 at 2:26 PM, spiralgal said:

Hi,

I lost all my notes on my web/desktop version just this morning.

But everything is there in my iPhone.

Not sure what is going on.

Ken

Archived