New Basics Resources

EltonTZ

It would be possible to create a writing system in which a figure stay aligned to the text (Just as we do in word and in blogs)? And I would suggest we can create text boxes to write in separate positions of the note.

It would be interesting to have a calculator with basic operations plugged to evernote, so scholars could do math quickly in the note itself. And if possible add Greek symbols and some mathematical operations to the text in the note being left with a more pleasing aesthetic.

Thanks

• Level 5*

6 hours ago, EltonTZ said:

It would be possible to create a writing system in which a figure stay aligned to the text (Just as we do in word and in blogs)? And I would suggest we can create text boxes to write in separate positions of the note.

It would be interesting to have a calculator with basic operations plugged to evernote, so scholars could do math quickly in the note itself. And if possible add Greek symbols and some mathematical operations to the text in the note being left with a more pleasing aesthetic.

I also find the EN editor to be very basic.  When I do serious work, I switch to dedicated apps.  For example, I use Notability on my iPad.

You might get a better response if you post your request in a product feedback forum.

Archived