Problem syncing with premium account notebook since rule changes

We use evernote to keep lab notebooks at work (research science).  Our group leader has a premium account which we use to create and manage experiment notebooks so that all lab members can work with them simultaneously.  We haven't had problems with running out of upload quota before.

My group leader didn't know the rules were changing and therefore the premium account was automatically dropped back to a basic account.  We therefore ran out of upload quota for these notebooks this month.  I have been getting the error that "This note is in the notebook that belongs to XXXXX who reached the upload quota for this month."

Last Friday, he upgraded back to premium to fix the problem.  However, although his account has been upgraded and his quota returned, I am still getting the same problem.

Any suggestions for how to fix this?  I have tried rebooting the computers.  I have made sure my (basic) account is only registered on one device.

The point is that his account was initially downgraded to basic, I presume because of the fee changes (he probably didn't pay attention to the notices). He has now upgraded, but the affected notes still won't synchronise.

If I can't find the solution, I will ask him to contact support, but getting the top person to follow up a support request is not usually the fastest way of getting somethin resolved, in my experience.. ;)

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, ahnastin said:

The point is that his account was initially downgraded to basic, I presume because of the fee changes (he probably didn't pay attention to the notices). He has now upgraded, but the affected notes still won't synchronise.

If I can't find the solution, I will ask him to contact support, but getting the top person to follow up a support request is not usually the fastest way of getting somethin resolved, in my experience.. ;)

You could try File - Exit to totally close EN on your machine and then start EN again to see if the problem clears.

• Level 5*

You are welcome, though not much help to date.  Have you looked at his account on the web to see if the notes in limbo have synced to EN as yet?  Last thing I can think off is to have him remove you from the share and then add you back.

Archived