Attaching Excel / Reference documents to a note

My department uses Evernote beyond note taking / inspiration by tracking our meeting notes / status reports within a business notebook.

It is very easy to see deliverables and progress over time by recording them this way.

However, it would be extremely useful to be able to attach an excel document to a note for reference - right now we can only screenshot applicable cells.

• Level 5*
On August 8, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Ardith A said:

My department uses Evernote beyond note taking / inspiration by tracking our meeting notes / status reports within a business notebook.

It is very easy to see deliverables and progress over time by recording them this way.

However, it would be extremely useful to be able to attach an excel document to a note for reference - right now we can only screenshot applicable cells.

I attach all sorts of files to my Notes.  Various methods; You can just drag the file from Finder into a note

You can also add a link to the file.

• Level 5*
On 8/8/2016 at 10:34 AM, Ardith A said:

Just use the paperclip icon to attach the file. I think what you are really asking for is embedding Excel files so that an area of them is always visible and double-clicking on that will open Excel to make changes.

EN doesn't support embedding, if that is your request.

Archived