Evernote as a learning tool

Seyedo

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here so go easy on me if I'm breaking any rules. 

I am a premium Evernote user and I absolutely love Evernote. I use Evernote for studying and since I really like to organize all the information I'm about to learn, Evernote helps a lot in that regard. 

I have a question if you guys don't mind.

I have some material on Evernote that I need to memorize. Is there anyway that I could make flashcards with Evernote. Something similar to Anki like fill the gap questions or just normal flashcards?

Is there a way to replace keywords in the text with '....' for example and then when I hover the mouse over the gap, I could see the actual word?

I tried to use Studyblue but for some reason it's not connecting to my Evernote account and I've emailed them several times but no answer. 

I appreciate your help.

• 3 weeks later...

Same issue as @Seyedo. I signed up for StudyBlue, but the support for connecting SB with EN is lacking in its entirety. I have no clue how to integrate the two; seems like a an outmoded feature. Do let me know if I've missed something, but the directions (i.e., the results after doing a quick, online search) aren't relevant anymore! Some workarounds:

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2016 at 1:38 PM, Seyedo said:

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here so go easy on me if I'm breaking any rules. 

I am a premium Evernote user and I absolutely love Evernote. I use Evernote for studying and since I really like to organize all the information I'm about to learn, Evernote helps a lot in that regard. 

I have a question if you guys don't mind.

I have some material on Evernote that I need to memorize. Is there anyway that I could make flashcards with Evernote. Something similar to Anki like fill the gap questions or just normal flashcards?

Is there a way to replace keywords in the text with '....' for example and then when I hover the mouse over the gap, I could see the actual word?

I tried to use Studyblue but for some reason it's not connecting to my Evernote account and I've emailed them several times but no answer. 

I appreciate your help.

On 8/19/2016 at 9:03 AM, Per48edjes said:

Same issue as @Seyedo. I signed up for StudyBlue, but the support for connecting SB with EN is lacking in its entirety. I have no clue how to integrate the two; seems like a an outmoded feature. Do let me know if I've missed something, but the directions (i.e., the results after doing a quick, online search) aren't relevant anymore! Some workarounds:

I use Evernote with my son and we are trying out the Eidetic app. I can't really give it a review as we are just getting around the trying it but it does look promising.

We tried StudyBlue as well and about five minutes are messing around with it and trying to get it to integrate properly we deleted it. It would be an amazing app if the support was actually there for it. 

Archived