Reminder "clock" missing from new notes

Since I have downloaded the latest version of Evernote, I have lost my option in an individual note to add a date / time reminder stamp.  I have gone to the Customize tool on the far right of the note and see where theoretically, I should be able to drag the clock back into the toolbar but it won't drag / drop.  Help!!!  I use this feature all the time to set reminders.  

• Level 5*

Is trhis for the Windows Evernote client? I do't remember a toolbar button to do this -- it would likely be on the note editing toolbar, which is not user modifiable, not the main toolbar, which is. I just have the Ctrl+; shortcut (Control key plus semicolon) embedded in my fingers for this.

@Sara Cameron-RagazzoHi there! Can you please post a screenshot of what you're seeing? Hit Press PrtScn, PrintScreen, or FN+Insert on your keyboard to save the image to your clipboard, open another program like Paint or Word, and paste the screenshot from your clipboard. Then you can save the image and upload it to your reply.

• Level 5*

13 hours ago, Sara Cameron-Ragazzo said:

Since I have downloaded the latest version of Evernote, I have lost my option in an individual note to add a date / time reminder stamp.  I have gone to the Customize tool on the far right of the note and see where theoretically, I should be able to drag the clock back into the toolbar but it won't drag / drop.  Help!!!  I use this feature all the time to set reminders.  

Not at my PC right now, but you should be able to right click on the, I think it is info, icon in the note header area and then select the reminder icon and drag it to be visible.  This not working for you?

• Level 5*

Cal, I think you're right -- got confused about the "stamp" part of it, thought they wanted the "Insert timestamp" command. I'm using the beta now, so it's hard to tell what's what, but yes, a right-click on the right side of the note header should get a menu with "Customize Toolbar" on it.

(couldn't do a screen grab because i have to keep my mouse deployed to see the full error message.  Took a phone shot.  As you can see, when I grab the icon and drag it turns to what you see and it won't drag anywhere in the note window.  All of the customize features are "locked" like this.

Evernote error.jpg

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, Sara Cameron-Ragazzo said:

(couldn't do a screen grab because i have to keep my mouse deployed to see the full error message.  Took a phone shot.  As you can see, when I grab the icon and drag it turns to what you see and it won't drag anywhere in the note window.  All of the customize features are "locked" like this.

Evernote error.jpg

Drag the icon you want over the area of the info icon until it appears, and then drop it.  In the image below the slightly blue appeared as I was dragging the icon and the solid clock appeared when my cursor was "around" the info icon.  Hope this helps.

Image.png

• Ex Employees

The area to drag and drop a new icon is immediately to the left of the down arrow. This is easier to see when you place the cursor within the title of the note. In the screenshot below the green portion indicates where to drag a new icon

Customize_Toolbar.jpg

I came here looking for the same issue. The clock is not on my toolbar any more and it is not in the options to customize. The only way I see to add a reminder is to open the note and click on the down arrow menu on the far rights. 

ScreenHunter_823 Aug. 03 20.55.jpg

Archived