Problem when Up Graded to Windows 10

1. I rececently Up Graded to Windows 10 and when I tried to find my Evernote program  it wasnt there.  I looked in my windows.old files...ALL the files were empty.  I downloaded the 6.1 Evernote let sync my files and NONE of my 2016 files/receipts were there.  How do I get all of this back?

2.Also I have been trying to change the email on that account as when I first started using evernote I was hook together on my brothers MSN account and with out telling me he closed it so I can not receive email at  cvan0203@msn.com it has been changed to cvandiver23@gmail.com Note:  I have TWO Evernote accounts.  1. with the MSN and 2. with the cvandiver23@gmail

3. I had the Premium version but now if I down load the new one it wants me to buy it again

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, iggymom23 said:

1. I rececently Up Graded to Windows 10 and when I tried to find my Evernote program  it wasnt there.  I looked in my windows.old files...ALL the files were empty.  I downloaded the 6.1 Evernote let sync my files and NONE of my 2016 files/receipts were there.  How do I get all of this back?

2.Also I have been trying to change the email on that account as when I first started using evernote I was hook together on my brothers MSN account and with out telling me he closed it so I can not receive email at  cvan0203@msn.com it has been changed to cvandiver23@gmail.com Note:  I have TWO Evernote accounts.  1. with the MSN and 2. with the cvandiver23@gmail

3. I had the Premium version but now if I down load the new one it wants me to buy it again

Doing updates on your devices should not impact your data which is maintained on the Evernote servers under your account.
The most probable cause is that you're using a different username.
You could also check the Trash notebook to see if your notes accidently got deleted.

What error are you getting when trying to change the email?
Note - two EN accounts will require two email addresses

@iggymom23Do you know which email address is tied to your Premium account? You mentioned you have 2 Evernote accounts. Is your Premium account the one that has all your data or the non-Premium one? Also, can you please open a desktop web browser and go to www.evernote.com, sign into your account and see if you can find your notes there? 

Archived