Conext Sources From India

hi

I must thank Evernote for their reasonable pricing and introduction of the "context" feature is a valuable  addition . However the context sources provided are  mostly US based. Therefore I request you to kindly add some Indian sources for your Indian clients like me. I would like to suggest The HINDU , INDIAN EXPRESS,TIMES OF INDIA ,BUSINESS LINE etc. This will make your product attractive not only for entrepreneurs here but also academics and students .

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, dr meshi said:

hi

I must thank Evernote for their reasonable pricing and introduction of the "context" feature is a valuable  addition . However the context sources provided are  mostly US based. Therefore I request you to kindly add some Indian sources for your Indian clients like me. I would like to suggest The HINDU , INDIAN EXPRESS,TIMES OF INDIA ,BUSINESS LINE etc. This will make your product attractive not only for entrepreneurs here but also academics and students .

It would be nice is if the Evernote context feature had some sort of RSS of your chosing-function.

Archived