Google Drive+Evernote?

• Level 5*

If you're using the Evernote web client, make sure that you're using the new version, not the old one. Go to your account settings, the Account summary. Look for the "Evernote Web" section, and it should tell you to go to the new version if you're not already. 

Once you're on the new version, the Google Drive icon will appear wen you're editing the note; just click in the note body to do that, and the editing toolbar will appear. The Google Drive icon appears in the links section, just to the right of the little paperclip (Attach File) icon.

• Level 5

Are you using Chrome? The initial blog post mentioned that was a requirement and I'm not sure if it's expanded beyond that browser yet. Also, are you pasting a _new_ link to a Google Drive document? This change isn't retroactive, so old links will not automatically get the special decoration.

If you're still having problems after trying these suggestions, you'll probably get a better response on the Web forum (this forum is specifically for the Windows client).

I've followed all the suggestions (above) and have all the correct apps(above), but  I still can't get the GD icon on my Evernote.

The GD icon shows up on my "Account" page, but not on my regular Evernote page! Any more suggestions? P.S. I've tried to get Evernote tech support about 10 times without success.

• Level 5

On your "Account Summary" page, can you confirm that the Evernote Web section says "You're using the new Evernote Web"? Also, where are you looking for the Google Drive icon? It will show up in the note editor toolbar, next to the paperclip icon. Is that where you're looking for it? Some screenshots might help.

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*
On 1/18/2018 at 8:50 PM, Rosella said:

Is it possible to sync a Team Drive into Evernote or only my personal Drive?

Hi.  Have you tried?  You won't be able to switch from one Drive to another,  but if there's only one you're interested in and you have login access to it,  I'd imagine it should work...

Archived