Updating to 6.8 (453749 App Store), Text No Longer Carries Over

Hello- Updated to latest Evernote last night.

Now, when I'm typing a longer note, it never carries down to the next line (wraps)... It just goes on and on to the right until I hit return. I bit problematic for writing.

Added a small pict as an example. Tried restarting Evernote and the computer... still does it.

Thoughts?

Setup: Evernote 6.8, 10.11.6, Macbook pro 2015 Nothing else fancy.

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 3.42.55 PM.png

• Level 5*

I'm not experiencing loss of word wrap.

There's a link in my signature section if you want to open a support ticket.

Some self help steps I use.

- Reboot your device.  It sometimes clears up problems.

- Reinstall the software.

Good Morning- Thanks for the reply. You're timing is fantastic...

I figured out what was causing the problem about 5min ago... I pasted a web page into the note. This caused a formatting problem. Once I removed the web page, everything behaved as it should.

Thanks! Have a nice day.

BTW- Just want to mention here: I am a new Evernote user. After A LOT of research/trial and error with the note taking apps, Evernote is clearly the best (for me). Even though I don't need the plus features, I bought it anyway. People should pay for a great product they use. Keep up the great work Evernote.

• Level 5*
32 minutes ago, wphall said:

I figured out what was causing the problem about 5min ago... I pasted a web page into the note. This caused a formatting problem. Once I removed the web page, everything behaved as it should.

I think we've all been caught up in HTML problems.
You could also look at the menu options of formatting text (Simplify Formatting; Make Plain Text)

Archived