How do I get in contact with a live representative of Evernote to ask questions about the operations of this softare, to see if it is what wee need for our Project Management purposes?

I have no luck with their contact us section, it doesn't give me the right options to ask. I need to be able to talk to someone over the phone or via chat? 

Thanks for letting me know,

Rachelle Briggs, LandQwest Commercial Property Management

• Level 5*

I'm not aware of any telephone support but to start, here is a help page with some information on Evernote Business.  If you are unfamiliar at all with Evernote, I would suggest that you download one of the clients and try it on a personal level first to get a feel for what it can and cannot do.  There is a lot of information available in the Help and Learning pages as well as on this forum.  Additionally you can open a support ticket for any specific questions that you may have and can't find the answers to.

That said, some users do use Evernote for project management and others prefer a more dedicated project management solution.  It really depends on what you need and how you want to use it.  

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, lqpmadmin said:

I have no luck with their contact us section, it doesn't give me the right options to ask. I need to be able to talk to someone over the phone or via chat? 

Thanks for letting me know,

I've contacted Support successfully many times. both opening a support ticket, and using the Chat feature (I think Chat is only available for paying accounts).  Below is the support page I see

Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 8.19.44 AM.png

Some of my files are missing (the one particularly with all of my pass words).  I used it a couple of days ago.  That is not the only file missing. For paying for Premium, I don't feel I'm getting adequate support.

Ann Clem

4 minutes ago, Ann Clem said:

Some of my files are missing (the one particularly with all of my pass words).  I used it a couple of days ago.  That is not the only file missing. For paying for Premium, I don't feel I'm getting adequate support.

Ann Clem

Hi @Ann Clem,

If you're not able to find the missing notes after checking the Trash notebook, or after searching for words in the notes to verify they haven't been moved to a different notebook, I would suggest that you open a support ticket so our Customer Support Team can help investigate this further. Please attach a copy of the activity log and include the titles of any notes affected.

Thanks!

• Level 5*
27 minutes ago, Ann Clem said:

Did you try to contact support as described in this discussion?

Notes don't usually disappear 
- You can check if your device has a problem by logging into the web platform (www.evernote.com) and looking for your notes.
- If your notes were accidently deleted, you can retrieve them from the Trash folder.

Archived