Offline notes and sync

Rangika

Idea

Evernote premium is providing a service which is not functioning properly, why I say this, is because I had so many problems with Evernote premium such as when I take a note and sync with other devices i.e. I pad it's offline. I keep off line not books to access them when I need them and this is suppose to be a primary fetures of subscribing the premium service. This also happens when I make a note, sync, check later and is not in other devices or not at all.  I have contacted the service team and they're unable to solve this matter. I've been with Evernote for two years and I have raised this issue a several times but bombarded with millions of silly questions. Also when I tried to get a refund from the App Store it was too late and Evernote offered me 6months free premium access, but they never did. Evernote should provide a good service as their heavy false advertising on this and keep promises as the offer free subscription period. 

Very unhappy customer!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  I don't think I understand your issue fully.  I use offline searchable notebooks every day without any problems,  although it is necessary to make sure that the notes in those notebooks have been downloaded to a mobile device over a good wifi connection to make sure that they are available when I need them.

Can you explain a little more - what are all the devices you have attached to your account?  A phone or a tablet,  obviously;  a desktop?  what operating systems to these devices use?

Youi seem to have a lot of offline notebooks - do your mobile devices have anout storage space to be able to download so much information?

I realise you've already been asked a lot of questions - possibly including these - but we need to appreciate the situation fully to be able to help you...

I echo Gazumped's comments . I don't fully understand how you are accessing these notebooks and downloading them for offline use. 

Could you repeat the step by step process please?

i have been an Evernote premium user for years and I have not experienced this specific issue and I am very happy with the cross-platform and multi-device performance. 

• Level 5*

@Rangika

You could try an uninstall/reinstall of the app on your mobile.  Then turn off your auto lock, open EN and let it synch to completion toe be sure all your notes sync to the device.  You should only need to turn off auto lock for the original sync.  Auto lock will stop a sync.  

Archived