Redirect to WhatsApp Web when I go to evernote.com

Ingrain

Idea

When i go to facebook.com or amazon.com i immediately get to do what I visited the side for (in this case shopping).

When I go to evernote.com I actuall want to go to https://www.evernote.com/Home.action. I sure bet it would make Evernote Web more usable and more appealing when I would be able to get to it when visiting evernote. I as the customer with an account wants to use the service I paid when browsing to the service provider.

I actually only found this forum because i wanted to complain about the above stated problem. Sure the homepage might be home of the "Forum" Link and maybe other links you might consider important. I rarely need non-service things (such as Forum and whatnot) so why don't you redirect evernote.com for existing users to EvernoteWeb and then provide a Button to go to the "home page".

Evernote would become better when you would add that. Thanks for reading

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  I don't know how many Evernote users go to the website on a regular basis - I know I don't because the web features are notably less useful than the desktop,  or even the mobile apps.  The main visitors to the website may actually be potential new customers who need to sign up,  rather than the old hands who need to log in.  Maybe that's why Evernote designed it that way.  If they change to a 'login' up front,  thousands of potential customers might then get frustrated by their ability to sign up and just go away.  For us 'expert' users,  there's always the direct link that you mention (mine's a bookmark) and the fact that my browser provides me with an autosuggest for the website if I start typing 'evern...'

Archived