IOS Penultimate custom paper opacity change

Mrd

Idea

I tried to create and use a custom paper but after importing an image it seems washed out, hardly can even read.

I don't know if it is a bug or we need to ask a new feature to change the opacity of the background but here is my request for that.

imported.jpg

original.jpg

4 replies to this idea

I have similar issues - tried taking a picture of a form as well as scanning a form, with no improvement. I am surprised that there was not more response from others. I certainly hope that this will be addressed, as this could be of major use in my business.

Yeah, this is infuriating. I've tried several different fixes but to no avail. And what's stranger is that no one out there seems to mind! Are we literally the only people who've gotten so deep into the functionality of Penultimate by using custom papers?! *sarcasm

Surely there has to be a simple way to adjust the background opacity that could be written into the code. Or at least, just delete the section of code that washes it out in the first place!

Anyway, I digress...

If you're listening, please fix this, Evernote. The four of us would be overjoyed!

Archived