Notebooks

Hello,  I love using Evernote, but I find myself adding more and more Notebooks. I think it would help tremendously if you could color code Notebooks.  I use it 80% of the time for business. I try to stay organized, but I think this would help me navigate more quickly between notebooks.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, CoolhandSal said:

I love using Evernote, but I find myself adding more and more Notebooks. I think it would help tremendously if you could color code Notebooks.  I use it 80% of the time for business. I try to stay organized, but I think this would help me navigate more quickly between notebooks.

I use notebooks too; whenever I want to trigger my notes as sync'd/local/offline ....
To stay organized, I use tags.
I know some people use notebooks for organization, but they usually become unhappy with that process because of the lack of hierarchy.

However, this doesn't address your "colour code" comment.
I understand some colour features have been implemented in the Windows platform.
Personally, I've added emoticons to my notebook/tag names, for example Filing?

• Level 5*

Happy to report that Windows gets colored tags (actually there's a style option that includes italic,  bold etc too.)  And we get the same options for Notebook names.  All of which should be coming to a MacOS near you at some point...

Archived