Problems sending emails to Evernote

I'm new to Evernote (well, I have tried it a couple of times before but given up and used Google Keep or One Note). I wanted somewhere to store receipts and this seems to be the best option, using Scannable, so I thought I'd give it another go.

I've just tried sending a few emails from my gmail account to Evernote. I forwarded on three.  I've received an email from Evernote saying I've exceeded my 5 email limit (which is odd when I only sent 3!) and that the last one couldn't be read by Evernote.  

That would all be fine, except I can't see any of the emails in Evernote.  I sent them to the email address in my account settings which I copied into my gmail contacts.  

Does anyone know what I need to do to get the emails to show up in Evernote?  I want to make sure I can get it to work properly before I pay to upgrade!

Thanks!!

• Level 5*

Catch 22.  Not sure that the Basic version still allows the trial of 5 emails.  I think you have to be Plus or Premium sending emails to EN to work.  IAC email sending to EN works fine with the paid subscriptions,

• Level 5*
19 minutes ago, ClaireW73 said:

Thanks for your reply. I've now upgraded to the Plus version and the emails seem to go through fine. Would have been nice to be able to try it first though but at least it works now!!

You are welcome.  Glad it is working.

Archived