Adding a link to saved searches within a note?

Bishoy

Idea

Hi guys.

I was just wondering, is it possible to add a link to saved searches within a note? Or perhaps add it into a hyperlink of a word on a note, such that by clicking that word, the saved search manifests itself? Would be useful for me.

Many thanks.

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, Bishoy said:

I was just wondering, is it possible to add a link to saved searches within a note? Or perhaps add it into a hyperlink of a word on a note, such that by clicking that word, the saved search manifests itself? Would be useful for me.

Links to saved searches are only available in the shortcut area.

The best I've been able to do is save the search parameters and copy/paste into the search box.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, DTLow said:

Links to saved searches are only available in the shortcut area.

The best I've been able to do is save the search parameters and copy/paste into the search box.

You can make it a little easier by using a text expander like Phrase Express.  For example, I have a table of saved searches in a note which I have in the shortcuts bar.  I created a hot key which copies the search text, pastes it in the search bar and executes the search.  So the process for me is; click the shortcut, hover over the search I want, press Alt-right mouse and the results are presented.  FWIW.

Archived