Evernote Change History

A couple of the threads I have been following have recently talked about past/recent changes/releases/upgrades to Evernote.

It struck me that it may help the discussion if we had a list of all such changes to refer to. So, I created a prototype of such a list with Google Ddrive. - - - Note. I only added about 20 line items so that one and all can see what I am talking about. I obtained the information from official release notes that I received from Evernote.

You can see the list at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kmo6eXR6NQ5SxEqnYQxr8e72tJz6NUKDDYc_SPMhJF4/edit?usp=sharing.

It is a Google "Sheets" document. It works much like Excel. Anyone who can see it can also edit it. So, if you think it is worthy of your time and effort, you are welcome to add more lines. 

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, Analyst444 said:

A couple of the threads I have been following have recently talked about past/recent changes/releases/upgrades to Evernote.

It struck me that it may help the discussion if we had a list of all such changes to refer to. So, I created a prototype of such a list with Google Ddrive. - - - Note. I only added about 20 line items so that one and all can see what I am talking about. I obtained the information from official release notes that I received from Evernote.

You can see the list at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kmo6eXR6NQ5SxEqnYQxr8e72tJz6NUKDDYc_SPMhJF4/edit?usp=sharing.

It is a Google "Sheets" document. It works much like Excel. Anyone who can see it can also edit it. So, if you think it is worthy of your time and effort, you are welcome to add more lines. 

Looks like something worth doing.

Can we add other platforms (Mac?)

Sure.

The options for each cell in the "OS or Web" columns are "Web", "Win", "Mac", "iOS", "Android", "Other".

Click on the little grey arrowhead on the right hand side of some cells to see the options for that cell.

• Level 5*

It's a brilliant idea,  but I think problems will arise when we get to 200+ lines - you'll spend more time checking whether an item is already included than actually adding more data.  I'll have a look when I can!

Yes, that is potentially an issue. - - - To combat that a little, I just added some instructions in that Google Doc on how to "search", "filter", or "sort" the list before adding a line item to determine whether it is already on the list.

If the list does catch on and several people add line items, I will investigate a Google Doc Add-On named "Remove Duplicates" and see if that might be helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

I just added the changes included in the 6.2 GA release of EN Windows to the spreadsheet I created in Google Drive.

I see that some other people have added line items for other EN versions.

To see the spreadsheet, click on the link in my first posting in this thread.

Archived