Hi, friends!

Sorry for my English.

Some time I used iphone but after switched to Android. At the time of changing phone, all the notes were in evernote and I have seen them on Android. Some time after I erased iphone, of evernote on android began to disappear notes. I lost very important notes. I have a basic account. Connected devices are only two - it's an old iphone and current Android. Does exist any possibility to recover the lost notes?

Hello @DTony,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forums. Since you are missing some of your notes, please answer the following:

• Do your notes appear on the Evernote website?
  • Are you using the same email address to log into each of your devices?
  • Do your notes appear in the trash notebook or on any of your devices?

I look forward to your response.

Hello, Matt W.

There is just a few notes on the website, which i can see in app on my Android phone. The iPhone i've erased.

Yes, i'm using the same email address to log into each of my devices.

There is no one note in the trash notebook on any of my devices.

Thank you for helping me.

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, DTony said:

Some time I used iphone but after switched to Android. At the time of changing phone, all the notes were in evernote and I have seen them on Android. Some time after I erased iphone, of evernote on android began to disappear notes. I lost very important notes. I have a basic account. Connected devices are only two - it's an old iphone and current Android. Does exist any possibility to recover the lost notes?

Can you explain how you did the "erased iPhone"?

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, DTony said:

It's a joke? "Erase iPhone" in Russian it reads that way. Reset all settings and content.

Ok, then that should have no effect on your Evernote notes. 

The master copy is kept on the central Evernote servers and a copy is syncd to your devices,

You should only have a problem if you actually went into the Evernote app and deleted notes.

Archived