notebook with daily planner format

tabby

Idea

Please refer the image and please add notebook of pages with this format. it really helps in planning without any overlap of two activity. The other current options are really not enough to solve or any better replacement of this feature. Please please add this I really love Evernote but just due to this missing planner format i have to use other app along with Evernote.

tmp_18235-images-451408084.jpg

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote is not a day planner (AFAIK) but it does have a killer option to add template notes.  If you like this layout,  why not create the blank note,  save it in a Templates notebook,  and every time you need a new planner,  just use "Copy Note To" on your template to place a blank note in your work in progress notebook.  I don't need this to be built in,  because the more options Evernote has,  the fewer I'll actually use.  But I do use something similar for 'phone notes / travel details and various other things - a simple table,  edited to be the right shape and have the right headings for a particular use.

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, tabby said:

Please refer the image and please add notebook of pages with this format. it really helps in planning without any overlap of two activity. The other current options are really not enough to solve or any better replacement of this feature. Please please add this I really love Evernote but just due to this missing planner format i have to use other app along with Evernote.

Edited: As per @gazumped

That looks like a page I would set up as a template

Archived