my notes was disappear

• Level 5*

Hi.  Please edit/ change your forum user name to take out your email address.  This is a public forum and you may be inviting unwanted emails by having your address out here.

As to your problem,  I don't think anyone else is having this issue - have you tried another browser,  like Chrome?

I'm also having this issue. When I click on a notebook, it seems to just bring up the first note it can find. it no longer brings up a list of the notes in the notebook. Also, when I click on Notes" on the lefthand sidebar, it does not bring up a list of notes.

I am using Chrome. 

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, nbusse said:

I'm also having this issue. When I click on a notebook, it seems to just bring up the first note it can find. it no longer brings up a list of the notes in the notebook. Also, when I click on Notes" on the lefthand sidebar, it does not bring up a list of notes.

I am using Chrome. 

OK - when this problem occurs do you have a good internet connection?  Have you tried another browser?

17 hours ago, gazumped said:

OK - when this problem occurs do you have a good internet connection?  Have you tried another browser?

It seems to work fine in internet explorer. Still not working in Chrome. Internet connection is fine. 

I created an account a couple days ago specifically to respond to this topic, because I've been having the same problem for a few days, but my replies never got through moderation. So, now that I seem to be able to post properly, I'll just delete them and repeat what I tried to say. 

I'm having the same issue, also in Chrome. My sidebar is completely blank, exactly like op's screenshot, when I load the home page or try to access my notes. While the right side of the page brings up the first note in order, I can't change to any others. I can click on the notebook tab to bring up my list of notebooks, but I can still only get to the first note in a given notebook. After changing notebooks a few times, even that stops working and it just shows a blank screen where the note would be. The tags option just shows a blank sidebar, like the notes tab.

I checked my version of Chrome and I was running 51.0.2704.103 m, now I've updated to 106 and there's no improvement. I have a good internet connection, and I've restarted Chrome several times and my computer once since the problem started. 

I switched to old Evernote and that seems to be working, so I'll be using that until a solution can be found. 

• Level 5*

@Anb406 - thanks for the confirmation that it's a version issue with the web client.  At least there's a work-around for the moment. 

I'd suggest that anyone who has this problem sends in a bug report via the Contact Support link.  It gives Evernote a record of how many people are affected,  and they can ask you directly for more details if necessary.

@gazumped - apologies if this is a bit silly, but I can't seem to figure out where to actually submit a ticket. After going to the contact support page, I followed the branches down to where it says "Please submit a ticket and provide as much information as possible so we can diagnose the problem. For example: [types of information]," but the only active link at that point is the one for how to get an activity log, and the "not what you're looking for?" search bar below it. 

• Level 5*

@Anb406 No apology required - Evernote really needs to fix the 'please submit a ticket' page so it shows you the  correct buttons to proceed.  There should be a search box on the same page,  and if you click in that search box additional options should pop up.  Have another go and if you have any more problems let us know!

2ahv13q.jpg

As I've written on the screencapture. I have this probleem with all browsers on two computers and I have tried with two Evernote user accounts. I'm unable to see Notes on Notes Panel. All I see is the one note that is open.

Not sure but could it be somehow related to users region? I've noticed couple of people with same problem posting screencaps and every time they have been non-English users.

Just when I started organizing everything to Evernote.

Success!

When I went to Settings -> Personal Settings -> Language -> Changed to 'English' my Notes came back! (was Estonian (Partially translated) before) - I had not set this, it was set by default.

Now I can get back to using Evernote again!

Just to be clear. My Evernote Web was always in English language. But in Settings -> Personal Settings -> Language -> Display Language was by default 'Eesti (Partially translated)'. I changed it to 'English' and the Notes reappeared. As soon as I change it back the Notes again disappear from Notes Panel.

I tested it and if I change the Display Language to any option with '(partially translated)' the Notes disappear again.

21 hours ago, 10miinus said:

Just to be clear. My Evernote Web was always in English language. But in Settings -> Personal Settings -> Language -> Display Language was by default 'Eesti (Partially translated)'. I changed it to 'English' and the Notes reappeared. As soon as I change it back the Notes again disappear from Notes Panel.

I tested it and if I change the Display Language to any option with '(partially translated)' the Notes disappear again.

Thanks for posting this @10miinus! I've passed this information along to our development team. I'll update here when we believe this issue is fixed.

22 hours ago, Anb406 said:

I don't think that's it for me, because mine is already set to English. Thanks for the advice on the support ticket though, I'll go do that now!

@Anb406, were you able to check the display language setting? Please let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue.

@kgg both my display and recognition languages have been set to English. I did just switch back from old Evernote to the new version to check on it, though, and although I didn't change anything in my settings and never quite managed to find how to submit a ticket, it does appear to be working again. 

Thanks for confirming this and glad to hear it appears to be working for you now, @Anb406. If you are able to identify any specific action or event that led to the issue resolving, please post here.

If anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please let us know!

• 2 months later...
On 7/25/2016 at 8:07 AM, kgg said:

Thanks for confirming this and glad to hear it appears to be working for you now, @Anb406. If you are able to identify any specific action or event that led to the issue resolving, please post here.

If anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please let us know!

this is still a (serious) issue. 

my language is set to english in personal settings so above "workaround" has probably fixed the issue by accident/proxy and the real solution is still unkown.

I have a premium account and have used evernote very extensively in the last 2 weeks.

Hi @wenima

Our development team believes they were able to identify and fix the original issue reported on this thread. If you are seeing a similar issue, could you post a screenshot of what you are seeing in your account? This should help us understand a little better about what's happening.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived