Adding audio/photo/file doesn't work - HELP!

From yesterday I suddenly couldn't insert an audio or a camera snapshot or any file anymore in Evernote for Mac Version 6.7.1 (453574 Direct)

I use the buttons on the tool bar to add files but when I click and try to upload, nothing happens. For example for the camera snapshot, when I click "use" after capturing a picture, the snapshot window disappears and then nothing happens.

You can find the video below for detailed description..

Thanks !

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 22.47.53.png

• Level 5*

Sorry, I couldn't reproduce the problem
You might want to open a support ticket - there's a link below in my signature section

When you did the reinstall, did you rebuild your database?
You might try deleting the database and letting the app rebuild it from the Evernote servers

4 hours ago, Qian said:

Tried to reinstall, still does not work. 

Could it be a problem from the mac OS? This is frustrating.

Hi @Qian;

Can you provide the version number of of the operating system on your Mac? I'd be curious to see which version of the OS this feature is not functioning on for you.

On 17 July 2016 at 7:25 PM, BSR said:

Hi @Qian;

Can you provide the version number of of the operating system on your Mac? I'd be curious to see which version of the OS this feature is not functioning on for you.

It's El Capitan 10.11.5 (15F34)

But finally problem solved after rebooting my mac.. So it does come from mac OS but I'm not sure what exactly happened

Thanks guys!

On 17 July 2016 at 3:42 PM, DTLow said:

Sorry, I couldn't reproduce the problem
You might want to open a support ticket - there's a link below in my signature section

When you did the reinstall, did you rebuild your database?
You might try deleting the database and letting the app rebuild it from the Evernote servers

It worked again after I restarted the mac OS system, thanks! 

Archived