Business Card image taken by camera

Hi all.

When I take pictures of any business card and then save it into a note with my Android Phone, randomly sometimes the card image appears below the contact details and sometimes not.

Why? Do you have same behaviour?

Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi.  No problems for me,  though I haven't tried any card scans with the latest version of Evernote Android yet.  What's your OS?  What version of Evernote (or Scannable) are you using?

• Level 5

I wonder if it could have to do with whether the app thinks it has already copied all the info from the card into the note. E.g., if the card is all text, no graphics, and the text is all incorporated into the note, the app might think no image is needed. But that's just a wild guess.

• Level 5*

Worst case,  you could take a picture of the card into another note,  then merge the pic and the card details together.  That gets all the information into the same place,  though it won't be laid out as nicely as the correctly formatted cards.  In fact it could be good practice to photograph all your cards for a little while - as well as scanning them - so you can supply some examples with a support request.  Evernote may be able to help with this if they have some examples of what scans and what doesn't...

• 5 months later...
  • Level 5*
On 22/12/2016 at 3:36 PM, lauytgary said:

Yes this problem also troubles me a lot, what can i do?

On 17/07/2016 at 1:25 AM, gazumped said:

... Evernote may be able to help with this if they have some examples of what scans and what doesn't...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived