Editing notes via app - impossible??

Renbee

Idea

I might be insane but it appears for the app there is no functionality to edit a note. This is insane, right?!?! And I don't mean the location or title, but the actual note. I want to add new images to an old note (and maybe descriptive text) and there is no "pencil" edit icon and conveniently the Evernote support answer on creating and editing notes has absolutely nothing on EDITING. Nothing even comes up remotely relevant when searching for editing notes. Absurd! 

I used Evernote Food for years and got dumped back into Evernote and I'm officially hating the app more than life right now. If editing exists it is SO incredibly not intuitive. 

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

If you're looking at a note,  you should see a large green pencil icon staring at you.  Tap that to proceed.  (Sorry forgot this was iOS - try the three-dots menu too!)

If you;re not seeing any options at all - please confirm what device you're using.

• Level 5*
On July 14, 2016 at 2:07 AM, Renbee said:

I might be insane but it appears for the app there is no functionality to edit a note. This is insane, right?!?! And I don't mean the location or title, but the actual note. I want to add new images to an old note (and maybe descriptive text) and there is no "pencil" edit icon and conveniently the Evernote support answer on creating and editing notes has absolutely nothing on EDITING. Nothing even comes up remotely relevant when searching for editing notes. Absurd! 

I used Evernote Food for years and got dumped back into Evernote and I'm officially hating the app more than life right now. If editing exists it is SO incredibly not intuitive. 

Yes - there is no pencil edit option

Just by opening the note, you are in edit mode

Archived