Getting tired of "Rate Evernote For Mac"

DTLow

Idea

• Level 5*

This request appears periodically on my menu bar.
I give a rating of 5 stars, get a thank you box, and the request disappears for a while.

Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 7.43.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 7.44.18 AM.png

11 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On July 13, 2016 at 7:52 AM, DTLow said:

This request appears periodically on my menu bar.
I give a rating of 5 stars, get a thank you box, and the request disappears for a while.

Here we go again

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 8.06.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-14 at 8.06.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-14 at 8.07.02 AM.png

• Level 5*
18 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Did you try UNticking "It's OK to email me more questions in future" - ?

I'll give it a try but so far I haven't had a problem with email

• Level 5*
49 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Would you like the link to raise a support ticket? :P

There is no link but yes,
everytime I get this message, I could open a support link; instead, I'm just posting here in the feedback forum

I'll stop posting when I get an acknowledgement from an Evernote employee that they've noted the problem

• Level 5*

LOL I kinda thought you could use the one in your own sig.

Evernote have said that a 'reasonable' number of nags was only to be expected,  but if it got out of hand there could be a fault and they'd investigate.  Worth testing that out I'd say - with just the one ticket.  You can always reply to it each time you see the pop-up...

• Level 5*
On July 15, 2016 at 0:43 PM, gazumped said:

Worth testing that out I'd say - with just the one ticket.  You can always reply to it each time you see the pop-up...

Good idea; I'll follow up on it

Its a better idea than my process of disturbing the entire forum

edited: Ticket# 1731908 - Feedback message keeps appearing on the Mac Menu

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Evernote

Ellen G. (Evernote Help and Learning)

Jul 18, 08:43 PDT 

Hello,

Thank you for sending that over and for your patience over the weekend. I've gotten in touch with my next level of support and it appears our developers are currently aware of this issue.

Although I don't have an ETA for the fix release, I can assure you we're working diligently to make it available.

For now, I will close this ticket. Please ensure you keep your Evernote always up to date as we release several stability fixes with every new version. I apologize for all the frustration this banner has caused, I can certainly agree that would be irritating and that is definitely not our intention. I appreciate the time you have taken to rate our app as well as let us know of this unexpected behavior.

If there is anything else I may do to assist, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best, 
Ellen G.

David Low

Jul 15, 12:51 PDT 

Help us improve - Rate Evernote

Attachment(s)
Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 8.41.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 8.40.43 AM.png

[J529X8-6Z4J]

Archived