Screenshot messed up...

I don't know if this is an Evernote problem or a problem with my El Capitan operating system. I take a lot of screenshots and put them in Evernote. Just in the last couple of days I noticed that the screenshot is messed up. This is a new problem. See the file I attached. Any ideas? If I save it to my Desktop it looks fine but if I try to put it back into the note in Evernote, it's messed up. Thanks for any help! Judy

Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 7.59.01 PM.png

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, mrstucci said:

I don't know if this is an Evernote problem or a problem with my El Capitan operating system. I take a lot of screenshots and put them in Evernote. Just in the last couple of days I noticed that the screenshot is messed up. This is a new problem. See the file I attached. Any ideas? If I save it to my Desktop it looks fine but if I try to put it back into the note in Evernote, it's messed up. Thanks for any help! Judy

I'd recommend opening a support ticket.  There's a link below in my signature section

Hmmm.... Now the png is displaying properly in the note.... Do you think I should send a support ticket anyway? Judy

PS-This particular note that had the messed up png is not a new note. I am almost positive that the png was displaying properly after the note was created but sometime after that it was messed up. But now it's ok. I don't know what to think. I think I will do a support ticket anyway. If nothing else to let them know there is a possible bug. 

Archived