Save link only on Evernote premium when using on mobile?

Guest Rob G.

Why is there no option to choose to save link only when saving notes with the mobile version? The utility of Evernote goes down tremendously if the only option showing on mobile Evernote is save full article. I'm a long time user of Evernote premium and you can easily choose full article or link only when using the desktop computer version.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rob G.
On 7/8/2016 at 2:57 PM, jefito said:

Try tapping on the Evernote clipping animation while it's clipping, and uncheck the "Save full article" checkbox.

Thanks that worked but... I don't see that explanation anywhere in the help files so why hide it and frustrate your customers?

If it is in there, please don't just reply with the location of the solution, it certainly isn't obvious.. That's the point. 

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Guest Rob G. said:

Thanks that worked but... I don't see that explanation anywhere in the help files so why hide it and frustrate your customers?

If it is in there, please don't just reply with the location of the solution, it certainly isn't obvious.. That's the point. 

They're not my customers, i'm not an Evernote employee, just a user like you are. The Elephant button (present while it's clipping) is how you do anything custom with the web clipper: change notebooks, add tags, and select whether to clip the URL or the full article. It may not be obvious, and there may be a reason for that (I'm not an Android developer and don't know the UI rules), but if you'd like to make a suggestion for the Android web clipper (and maybe get a reply from an actual Evernote employee), the right place to do so would probably be in the Android Product Feedback subforum here: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/208-android-product-feedback/

Archived