Problems Posting Photos to Facebook

Hello,

Typically I am able to open a photo that I have saved in a note and post it from the Evernote app straight to Facebook. For the past week, I can see the photo in the Note, but am unable to post it to Facebook or even save it back to my phone's camera roll. I have had to take a screen shot and then crop around it lessening the quality of the photo. Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a solution?

Thank you!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Don't think I was ever aware of being able to specifically share an image from a note directly to Facebook.  Complete notes can be shared from Evernote desktop,  but images selected within a note?  No.

If you're looking to download an image from a note (on Android),  just hit the three dots menu and choose your space.

On an iPhone I was able too. It was an amazing feature for what I use it for. I don't mind downloading an image either, but I don't see an option for that on an iPhone. Since experiencing the problems, I now have to screenshot the image in my note and then crop down the image. 

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, Stacy Hartman said:

On an iPhone I was able too. It was an amazing feature for what I use it for. I don't mind downloading an image either, but I don't see an option for that on an iPhone. Since experiencing the problems, I now have to screenshot the image in my note and then crop down the image. 

I am able to work with images in a note.  I select the image, then this share menu, and I have various options, like Save Image

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 3.16.40 PM.png

Am able to do this on my Android devices. Of course, I can't hit the standard share icon used for every other app because that just takes you to that Workchat ***** that EN won't scrap. 

Have to hit the 3-dot menu, then Share, then Post a Link and choose FB. 

Or touch the image in the note and it will bring it up in a window with the standard share icon which works as normal. 

Archived