Any way to get rid of aggressive EN Premium advertising?

I'm getting some very annoying advertising in my Evernote account about upgrading to premium that does not go away when I x out of it. I'm just not interested in premium at this time. How can I get this to stop? It seems like it may have been triggered by having Evernote installed on a second phone. If I delete the app on the second phone, will the advertising stop?

• Level 5*

Don't think the number of phones makes much difference.  Do login online - check your Settings page via Evernote.com - go to Personal Settings and untick any marketing options you find.  Anything that's not affected by that change is Evernote's 'normal' nag - which may have gotten worse lately given their rather blunt suggestions to Basic users that there's no such thing as a free lunch...

• Level 5*

I'm not seeing any advertising in Evernote at the moment: I'm using a Basic account, on the latest public build (6.1.2.2292). Where are you seeing the advertising? 

I doubt that it has anything to do with an installation on a second phone, unless it's telling you that you've gone over the up-and-coming 2 device limit for Basic users, in which case, that shouldn't be happening yet; it was supposed to roll out after 30 days or so from last week..

Archived