OFFLINE NOTEBOOKS / Export Separately

Hi,

some Notes (Notebooks) in my list / register are offline. So i am looking forward, if i - for whatever reason - can save them SEPARATELY (in ONE File) as an Export for the Offline Notebooks for examle the .enex - File. Now its only available for ALL Notes.

I am looking forward to an Idea.

Best regards

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, secretnation said:

some Notes (Notebooks) in my list / register are offline. So i am looking forward, if i - for whatever reason - can save them SEPARATELY (in ONE File) as an Export for the Offline Notebooks for examle the .enex - File. Now its only available for ALL Notes.

My backup process includes a separate export file for each notebook.
I could put them into one file, but then I lose the notebook information.
You should be able to select the notebook, select the notes in the notebook, and then do your export

Also, I suspect you mean "local" when you say "offline" notebooks.
Offline applies more to the mobile platforms; for use when internet is not available.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, secretnation said:

Hi,

I am looking forward to an Idea.

Best regards

If you are referring to local notebooks you could try the following:

1. Put all your local notebooks in a stack
  2. Right click on the stack name
  3. Select Export Notes option

Realize that notebook information won't be stored in the ENEX file unless you tag the notes with the notebook in which they reside.  Personally I think you are better off exporting by notebook, but to each his own.  FWIW.

Archived