I am NOT using more than 2 devices!!!

johnamccoy

Idea

So why is Evernote LYING to me and trying to shake me down??? From the shake-down email today:

At Evernote, we are committed not only to making you as productive as you can be, but also to running our business in as transparent a way as possible. We’re making a change to our Basic service, and it’s important that you know about it.

In the coming weeks, Evernote Basic accounts will be limited to two devices, such as a computer and phone, two computers, or a phone and a tablet. You are currently over this limit, but will have at least 30 days to adjust. Plus and Premium accounts will continue to support access from an unlimited number of devices.

Look for additional communication from us explaining how your account is changing and outlining your options. For more information about why we are making this change, see our blog post.

....and make no mistake that I will find a competitor to switch to, if this error isn't corrected.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Please read this post to see how to determine what devices Evernote believes that you are using: 

If you think that what they are reporting is in error, then it would then be best to open a support request.

• Level 5*
On June 28, 2016 at 4:56 PM, johnamccoy said:

So why is Evernote LYING to me and trying to shake me down??? From the shake-down email today:

I simply logged into my account settings and saw every device listed on which I had previously used Evernote.

It was an easy process to disconnect the old devices that I no longer use

Archived