Improve presentation mode

Drexler Mathias

Idea

I stromgly appreciate presentation mode. But to use it properly I would urgently need private sections. Ome should be able to mark, which lines should be presented and which not. I prepare for sessions putting material, graphics, notes, links and so on together. So I have one master file for a meeting. I like to present some parts, but my strategic notes should not be viewed. So if I could mark one part as public and navigating to anothet would render screen black (please give me presentation mode on ipad), it would be perfect. 

Moreover, in presentation mode, there should be editing features. There is no other software providing possibility to write on screen protocolls.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Drexler Mathias said:

I stromgly appreciate presentation mode. But to use it properly I would urgently need private sections. Ome should be able to mark, which lines should be presented and which not.

One way to achieve this would be to have collapsible sections like some outliners have then you could just collapse the sections that you don't want to show.  I personally would prefer that approach since it would be usable in the Evernote editior and not just in presentation mode.

1 hour ago, Drexler Mathias said:

Moreover, in presentation mode, there should be editing features. There is no other software providing possibility to write on screen protocolls

I could be mistaken but I thought on the Mac you could live edit while in presentation mode (unlike Windows).  You edit the note and changes show up on the Presentation screen.  Maybe instead you are referring to presentation mode formatting features?

Archived