Notes disappeared from mac app but available on phone (android)

• Level 5*
22 hours ago, Muhammad Saad said:

Hey guys,

My notes disappeared from my mac app but are available on my phone on the android app as well as the web app. How do I get them back on my mac?

I would check to make sure the notes are on the master database by using the web platform

You can force the Mac sync by clicking on the sync wheelScreen Shot 2016-06-23 at 11.33.29 AM.png

If that doesn't work, I would force a rebuild of my database
Instructions were listed here  https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/96887-note-content-invisible-inaccessible-during-sync/?do=findComment&comment=411384

On 6/22/2016 at 3:14 PM, Muhammad Saad said:

Hey guys,

My notes disappeared from my mac app but are available on my phone on the android app as well as the web app. How do I get them back on my mac?

Hi there @Muhammad Saad, welcome to the Forums!

Would you please log into your account from a desktop or laptop computer's web browser at evernote.com?  Are you able to see all of your notes on the web?

Once we have verified that your notes appear properly on the web, you can use the steps @DTLow mentioned to force a sync from our servers to the Mac application by holding the Option+Shift keys on your keyboard and clicking the sync wheel icon.

Please note that this type of sync might take longer than a regular sync. Please do not use these steps unless you have verified all of your content appears properly on evernote.com.

Let me know how this works out for you!

Archived