iPad syncing only latest notes

I have a new installation of Evernote on iPad (iOS 9.3) and it only syncs recent and new notes.  All my other installations of Evernote (Mac OS X, Android) perform full sync. Any ideas what could be wrong with Evernote on iPad? 

thanks!

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, jacek said:

I have a new installation of Evernote on iPad (iOS 9.3) and it only syncs recent and new notes.  All my other installations of Evernote (Mac OS X, Android) perform full sync. Any ideas what could be wrong with Evernote on iPad? 

Can you provide more details - are you missing notes on the iPad, or are there notes on the iPad that are missing from your other devices?

Evernote on iPad is missing old notes that I have on all other devices. It only has the latest notes. All news notes get synced to iPad, but old notes do not. As far as I can tell there is one old note on iPad's Evernote and all other notes are those that were created on any device since I installed Evernote on iPad. 

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, jacek said:

Evernote on iPad is missing old notes that I have on all other devices. It only has the latest notes. All news notes get synced to iPad, but old notes do not. As far as I can tell there is one old note on iPad's Evernote and all other notes are those that were created on any device since I installed Evernote on iPad. 

My approach would be to delete and reinstall the iPad app
The database will be rebuilt from the Evernote server

Archived