I've didn't received the reward points

Jero

I wanted to try the premium features so I've used the "invite a friend" feature to earn 10 points and try it for one month.

I've seen some threads in which the people are talking about they have to open a ticket to get these points. And this seems to be my case as well.

Maybe it's just it takes a while to update the points or some additional actions are needed.

BTW, I cannot see where a ticket can be opened to track this issue (if it's an issue).

Thanks for the help :-D

Jero.

• Level 5*

Hi - there's a link in my signature to contact support,  but AFAIK just inviting someone doesn't automatically entitle you to points - they need to be using the account -

What counts as a successful referral?

In order for your referrals to successfully earn you points, the people you invite must do both of the following:

1. Create a new Evernote account by clicking your unique referral link.
  2. Install the Evernote app and log in on a computer, phone, or tablet.

Logging in on a browser does not qualify as a referral. Each referral must be on a new device that has not downloaded Evernote previously. For example: if two people share a computer, you can only earn points for the first person that creates an account on that computer. If the second person instead creates an account and logs in on a mobile phone or other device, you would then earn points for that friend as well.

- That's from this link,  which gives a lot more detail... https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005427

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you.

It's clear to me now. The invitees created the account and logged in the web version of the app. They didn't installed the app.

I'll tell them to do so. I really want to try the premium account in order to decide if I upgrade my free account.

Once again thank you so much for your kind answer.

Jero.

Archived