Windows Evernote does not synchronize with Android Evernote

Hi,

Is it possible to synchronize notes and other stuff between Android EV and Windows EV ?

First I tried Evernote for Windows about year ago  and created test note. For some time I did not use Evernote.

Recently I installed EV on Android mobile phone and on tablet.

Notes on these devices synchronised successfully.

Today I installed Evernote for Windows desktop again. I am using Windows 7. However Windows EV did not synchronized with Android notes despite I am using the same account. Windows desktop EV just found my old note that I created year ago.

Regards,

Edas

• Ex Employees

Hi. As long as you're logged in to the same account your two devices should sync together. Can you log in to Evernote Web, create a test note, and see what device(s) it appears on? 

11 hours ago, Edas said:

Windows desktop EV just found my old note that I created year ago.

Can you also view these old notes on your Android Device?

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, Edas said:

Is it possible to synchronize notes and other stuff between Android EV and Windows EV ??..Today I installed Evernote for Windows desktop again. I am using Windows 7. However Windows EV did not synchronized with Android notes despite I am using the same account. Windows desktop EV just found my old note that I created year ago.

You should be aware that syncing is to/from the Evernote servers

In your case, this would be     Android <> Evernote Server <> Windows

You can log into the Evernote platform at www.evernote.com to check your notes and identify which device has a problem.

Archived