How do I submit a ticket?? The website is not friendly at all

I'm a premium user and can't figure out how to submit a ticket. I'm trying to report a bug. I'm on the help page and went to Contact. I am at this page which just says submit a ticket, but how do i do that? I don't see a link anywhere. 

Isn't there supposed to be a support chat for premium users? Again no idea how to access that. This website is over-engineered and not user friendly at all. Very frustrating. 

Maybe the issue is that the website isn't signing me in properly? On the Contact page it says Sign In on top right. If I click on that, then it takes me to my evernote home page with all my notes, etc. I click on my user photo on bottom left then help & leaning. I'm taken to help page but again it says Sign In on top right as if I'm not signed in. Maybe that's why there's no option to raise a ticket? I tried several different browsers, so the issue is not on my end. 

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, mzaur said:

I'm a premium user and can't figure out how to submit a ticket. I'm trying to report a bug. I'm on the help page and went to Contact. I am at this page which just says submit a ticket, but how do i do that? I don't see a link anywhere. 

20 minutes ago, mzaur said:

Isn't there supposed to be a support chat for premium users? Again no idea how to access that. This website is over-engineered and not user friendly at all. Very frustrating. 

For contacting support, there's a link below in my signature section.

1 minute ago, DTLow said:

For contacting support, there's a link below in my signature section.

THANK YOU. No idea why this link is not showing up at all on the support page. 

Archived