Annotation question

Hi,

I recently started to use Evernote and really enjoy using it! I am think to upgrade to the premium package but before I do I would like to know the following: Is it possible to convert documents or presentations to PDF? and then annotate them with handwriting? The current annotation allows me to put in text blocks, arrows etc etc but when I just try to write some small notes it does not work as it tries to make line's circles etc of it.

When I add a note I can use my pencil and write,  make drawings etc etc and keep those but I can not do this on any document/pdf what I save in my notebooks. 

I use iPad Pro with Apple Pencil.

Thanks

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, Bob Basket said:

I recently started to use Evernote and really enjoy using it! I am think to upgrade to the premium package but before I do I would like to know the following: Is it possible to convert documents or presentations to PDF? and then annotate them with handwriting? The current annotation allows me to put in text blocks, arrows etc etc but when I just try to write some small notes it does not work as it tries to make line's circles etc of it.

When I add a note I can use my pencil and write,  make drawings etc etc and keep those but I can not do this on any document/pdf what I save in my notebooks. 

I use iPad Pro with Apple Pencil.

On my Mac, Evernote has a convert to pdf feature.  I use it often because of the advantages of the pdf format.

The annotation features in Evernote are quite basic.  If more advanced features are needed, my process is to use a dedicated app.

Archived